META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Monday, June 05, 2006

100 Facts in 100 Days: Fact 1

I always think of things to post but then get distracted by life. To encourage posting, I've decided to try 100 Facts in 100 Days. AAYOR did it and B* did it and now I'm doin' it.

Fact 1. I love food tv. I could watch it all day and all night. And in grad school I did. And while pregnant I did. And on cold rainy days I will. My original favorite was Emeril. Then for a very brief period it was the Iron Chef. I like Rachel Ray's meals because they are simple and do take close to, but usually a little more than, 30 mins. But I don't like Rachel Ray. Yum-o, oh please let me smack you. My current favorites are Good Eats with Alton Brown (his chewy chocolate chip cookies are the BEST) and Barefoot Contessa with Ina Garten. My parents and The Husband's parents think we eat fancy food ("you like that weird lettuce?" - FIL). My parents love it because they get a culture lesson every time they visit. We order pizza when The Husband's parents visit. I also love food. I say "mmm" when I eat, apparently. I know this because The Kid says "mmm" with almost every bite. This post made me hungry, I think I need an 8:59 snack.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]