META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Friday, June 30, 2006

100 Facts in 100 Days: Fact 25

I don't like dogs.

Now I know this will not earn me any likeability points, so let me explain myself. I grew up with dogs. Our first dog (apparently, I actually only remember seeing pictures of him) was named Demon. He was not exactly a friendly dog. The next dog I do remember. I also remember that my dad drove him far away and dropped him off hoping to get rid of him, but Buster returned. Repeatedly. Until the last time. Then there was the St. Bernard whose name I cannot remember. He was a big and sloppy dog. And he walked me into a tree. I guess that’s what happens when an 8 yr old walks a gynormous dog. Bear came sometime before or after the St. Bernard. Bear ate all of my Halloween candy and my shoes. My sister was attacked by a dog while we were delivering the newspaper back when the newspaper was delivered in the afternoon. She wasn’t badly hurt but it was a pretty terrifying experience (as you might imagine, she doesn’t like dogs either).


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]