META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Monday, June 26, 2006

Eating Green

Last night for dinner, I had Chili-Garlic Roasted Broccoli , Spinach-Artichoke Dip, and a salad with fresh peas and shrimp. I know, bizarre combo right? The plan was to make a salad. But then I ran into the broccoli and I've been wanting to make that recipe because I love it, so I added it to the list. Then The Husband requested I make the dip for a snack later that night but it looked so good we added it to the dinner table. Anyway, the point is that everything was green (ok so not the shrimp but everything else). Strange but yummy!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]