META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Jello Shots

The Husband is a teacher and his last day of school was Wednesday. The teachers had a little picnic scheduled to start after they were released which could have been anytime between 8-3, but happened to be 9:00am this year. I've been working like a crazy maniac lately, trying to finish revising MyVeryFavoriteManuscript and starting a new project, so I decided to take the day off and have some fun.

Our contribution to the picnic was taco salad and jello shots. We couldn’t bring bad jello shots to the picnic, right? We are responsible guests. So we had to sample and make sure they were tasty jello shots. Nevermind that it was too late, you can’t make new jello shots because they take hours to set. Nevermind that. We were just doing our job as good guests, to make sure our contribution was acceptable. 10:30 am (maybe 10:00, who knows) and they were mighty tasty.

I know some of the other teachers, not many. They were all talking about Student A and Student B and Administrator A and Administrator B. Not too interesting if you ask me. So, I ate and I drank through Student A and I ate and I drank through Student B. You get the picture.

We arrived back home around 2:30pm and I took a nap. The Husband and The Kid woke me up around 6 and I stayed awake for about 3 hours. Then back to bed until 8am. Ahhh, sleep how I love you.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]