META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Pace Yourself

Why have I gone on a blogging rampage? First, MyVeryFavoriteManuscript is done! Yeah me! I haven't submitted it yet because I want to read it one more time next week, but it is done! Second, I've been neglecting you guys (well, at least you - I know you read and FriendWithKids, she reads). Third, I'm leaving for a conference/vacation next week and I want to leave you something to read while I'm gone (because really, what else have you to do?).

So ... pace yourself. You've got almost 3 weeks to read all this silliness.

Comments:
oh no! i read them all from oldest to newest and now I will have nothing more to read for weeks... sadness.
 
not too worry justme, I don't leave for 5 days and the blogging rampage shows so signs of slowing

and welcome, thanks for reading!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]