META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Friday, July 21, 2006

100 Facts in 100 Days: Facts 26-32 Questions that Kids Ask Edition

26. My favorite color is orange. My childhood bedroom was orange (not my choice) and I thought it was atrocious, but apparently it grew on me.

27. My car is a green Honda. My next car will definitely be a hybrid.

28. My favorite food …hmmm… well I could easily live on pasta. I love fresh fruit (especially white nectarines and blueberries). I often crave movie theatre popcorn (not the microwave variety). More than once I’ve gone to a movie theatre just to purchase popcorn.

29. I’m 30 (or 31, I’m terrible at remembering my age. I usually have to calculate it. 30, yep I’m 30. I missed the entire year of 22 because I thought I was still 21.)

30. Yes I liked school. In fact I liked it so much I went for 23 consecutive years.

31. I don’t know why the sky is blue – something about wavelengths and atmosphere, watch Mr. Wizard. Where do babies come from? Ask your mother.

32. My favorite sport is college basketball. I love to watch college basketball.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]