META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Thursday, August 17, 2006

oh, and I understand

If you don't have kids you probably think I am a raving maniac based on my last post. I totally understand. I'm 210% sure that if someone told me this story 3 or 4 years ago I would think something like "poor crazy lady, he's a kid, he'll be fine, please shut up and deal with it"
That is a fair response. He will be fine. Kids are extremely resilient - I know that (from the perspective of a researcher and a mother and a person with common sense.) At this point it is not about The Kid. It is about the director and the fact that I (well, I won't say again what I think about her) Just so you don't think I am too crazy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]