META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

One down, 31 more to go

Today was my first class. I am ridiculously impressed with my students. I’m in a 150 person auditorium with stadium seating, so I was a bit intimidated at first. But the students were amazing – everyone participated (the back-rowers, the athletes, everyone!) They were active and engaged. They laughed at me. They smiled and nodded. The asked questions. They answered questions. This whole "active learning really works, apparently. I love them (for now). Remind me in 3 weeks after the first exam, will ya?


Comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you're off to a good start!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]