META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Update on DayCare Situtation

The Husband talked to the head of the infant room. Real director is in hiding, I mean attending a conference. InfantRoomLady says that MeanKids parents requested Room F a long long time ago. It was a mistake made during schedulig and was corrected. The Husband asked if someone had to get bumped because the room was full. InfantRoomLady said no, there was an open spot.

I don't believe any of it. RunningMom told me that MeanKid's mom asked her what room JoggingBaby was in because MeanKid was all alone. That does not tranlate into sending a letter a long time ago. Now, I appreciate that are all paraphrasing, so suppose this story is true. Fine. This just adds to the list of lies evil director has told us because she explicitly said that MeanKid was in our original Room C and so it was our choice that TheKid is now all alone in Room B.

Either way, we are out of there with a wave and a "FU"! I already lost my credit card so the number is now changed and UrbanMythSchool cannot automatically charge me tuition.

Comments:
1. I'm so very sorry this happened. It's awful - beyond awful - and I'm sure it's been completely miserable to handle. Poor apparently.

2. I threw a tantrum for my dog when she was not treated appropriately in daycare. My dog. I think you showed restraint in how you're coping.

I think you have to do something that makes you comfortable for your child. And that's it. I'm so sorry it's hard right now, but I know you'll make it all work out in the end. Hang in there. (And keep me updated - I'm thinking good thoughts for you.)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]