META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Watch for coyotes - they'll snatch your baby

We live in a midwestern city - no driveway, take the bus, walk to the grocery store in the city. We receive a little advertising newspaper every week. Once I saw a public service announcemet filler that said to beware of coyotes and never leave a small child uattended because the coyotes will snatch a small baby. I thought this was hysterical - fall on the floor laugh, call you sister funny. I've never seen a coyote anywhere near here (they actually probably live somewhere in the very general vicinity, but not in my neighborhood).

This weekend we were at a wedding (I know, our 3rd wedding since July) in BigWestCoastState. The reception was about a 40 miles or so from MajorAirport. It was kind of in the hills but very near civilization. There was a bear warning at the reception. A guy dressed in all black and carrying a big gun was patroling the outside part of the reception area. He warned us not to go outside the lighted area. I stayed inside. Then when we were leaving, the new FatherInLaw told us to watch TheKid because there were coyotes in the area that would steal our baby.

I just googled coyotes stealing babies and couldn't find anything. I'm more worried about the bears.

PS - FINALLY got wireless back hopefully this means a return to frequent blogging.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]