META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Friday, October 13, 2006

37

jobs applied for, 3 more to go. I just can't bring myself to finish the last 3 yet but I will.

I expect (hope? would feel pretty good if? think something in the world is not right if I don't get?) 5 interviews.* The Husband is guessing 7. Just for fun, I'll even tell you the 5 I'd bet on, if the bookies cared about such things:

1.) GradSchoolsFarmTeam (actually, it is this place)
2.) DurableUniv
3.) NearSisterBlueUniv
4.) MapleLeafUniv
5.) SnowstormUniv

*5 is a lot - SuperGeniusFriend got 3.** Actually I 've never known anyone whose had more than 3 except for the legendary tale of GradStudentWhoGraduatedBeforeIWasAnUndergrad who had 10, but as I said that story is often repeated but has never been verified (at least not by me).

**of course SGF only applied to something like 12 schools, I think 40 is some kind of record.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]