META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hiding Out

I drove around for 20 mins today and couldn't find a parking space - even a 2 hour space (which means I'd have to move in 2 hours, but 2 hours > 0 hours in case you didn't already know) so I just drove home.

I arrived home while TheKid was napping (I knew this would be the case), so I am now hiding out in my bedroom working. If he discovers me, he'll never let me work. I happened to be in the bathroom when he woke up from his nap so I was hiding in the bathroom for about 10 mins. Fun times.

Back to exam-making.

Comments:
awww, bathroom hiding is quite committed to getting work done. good for you!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]