META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Checking In

Happy Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is my very favorite holiday because I was born on Turkey Day (you probably thought I was going to say something about spending time with family but its all about me apparently).

I obviously haven't posted much lately and this trend will continue for the next few weeks. In the next 3 weeks, I'll be out of town 5 times, make, give, and grade 2 exams, turn 31, and maintain partial sanity. This schedule does not allow time for blogging. And during the past two weeks I've been out of town for several days and had a houseguest.

Not to worry, I'll be back.

Comments:
happy birthday!!! (a bit late, sorry!)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]