META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Friday, December 22, 2006

Is this normal?

Today is the last day of work for TheGreatestBabysitterEver (formerly PGAT if you are keeping tabs). And I am seriously sad. As in don't-think-about-it-or-I-might-shed-a-tear sad. Is this normal?

All week I've been telling TheKid that this was TGBE's last week and then she was going to school and he'd be going to school. Aren't you excited? It will be so fun. You'll get to play with kids and with new toys. Every time and I mean every time he says "No School. Home. TGBE." TGBE also tries to give him similar pep talks, You'll get a new teacher, it will be fun to which he replies "No. TGBE I teacher (pointing to her)"

I'm sad to see her go but on the other hand I'm thrilled. She is a young girl from a poor part of town and she wants to be a math teacher (but currently a B-school student, afraid of not making any money as a teacher). I want her to get a degree and do great things. I think she will be fantastic whatever she does.

Best wishes TGBE, we love you.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]