META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Thursday, February 08, 2007

oh, and we are all sick

In addition to the rejections that fill my inbox and pain our hearts, the apparently family is also home to a variety of physical pains. TheKid vomitted on me Monday just after I had read one such email. He now has some crazy cough/congestion that keeps him up at night. Tuesday night, he was up with TheHusband from midnight until about 3:30. Last night, he was up with me from about 3-5:30. TheHusband suffers only from exhaustion from being up all night with TheKid or worrying about the future. Unlike me, he can't decide to sleep all day while boycotting all things academic. As for me, well I tried to post a video but I guess I don't know how. In the video, TheKid tells you "mama got da boo-boo on her buuutttt!"

Comments:
ooh, sorry to hear you are sick too! at least thekid sure is cute :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]