META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Lessons from theZoo

This evening TheKid said to me "I a bear, I lickin' my penis"

Nice.

Today TheKid and TheHusband went to the zoo, so I could work on the review from hell (completely read! but review not written yet). The animals were very active.* They overheard another kid ask his mother why the bear was licking himself. I guess his mother was too busy laughing to respond and so the question remained. TheKid doesn't care the reason, he just wants to be a bear.


*Normally the bears are sleeping and so TheKid lays down on the blacktop at the zoo and pretends to sleep saying "I bear, I sleepin' mama."

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]