META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Thursday, March 22, 2007

maybe I should have taken a job over the pond

Dear People of South Carolina,

WTF is wrong with you? Call your representatives, this is 2007 not 1947. Rep. Greg Delleney wins for most asinine quote. http://expectantwaiting.blogspot.com/2007/03/dont-worry-ladies-your-credits-will.html

I cannot tell you how angry this makes me.

love,
apparently

Thanks Casey for the details - I was completely unaware (I heard about the debate and thought it was ludicrous but this brings it to a whole new dimension.)

Labels:


Comments:
ridonculous.

"protect people" my ass.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]