META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

back and better than ever or at least the same as always

The next time I disappear for months, it is probably because I've been jailed for yelling at, questioning, or otherwise objecting to the conduct of the TSA. I just can't take these ridiculous travel rules anymore, the inconsistent application (and invention) of rules, and the fact that it takes 8 people to watch me walk through a metal detector.

But this absence wasn't due to the TSA, in fact it was just a vacation.

If you define vacation as
yeah, so I'm back

Comments:
so glad you're back!! wow, and your yard sale techniques sound good. excuse me while i steal them.
 
welcome back, I've missed your posts!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]