META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Sunday, September 09, 2007

The Week in Quotes

"Bunnyhopper!" [TheKid] - A new phrase we taught TheKid to use when he is angry, instead of hitting or throwing something. It's fun, try it.

"You are treating me like a man and I don't appreciate it one bit" [TheHusband] - Because I keep asking him to do home improvement related things and doing none of them myself.

"YES! YES!" [TheHusband] - While doing this [pictured] home improvement project. See - he likes home improvement projects.


"How about I split it with you?" [former landlord in Isolation U] - They attempted to charge us $175 for cleaning up the most disgusting basement ever. Problem - the basement was the most disgusting/stinky basement ever long before we moved in. If anything they should have paid me for cleaning it up when I moved in. His argument, understandably, was that I should have called and complained when I moved in. My argument was that there was no way they could have thought it was clean and stink free before I moved it so I guessed it was a consequence of renting a house built in 1900. I'm happy enough, I guess. He was reasonable and my 45 minutes on the phone paid of.

"hey Daphne" [TheKid] - He is madly obsessed with Scooby Doo lately. He always plays Scooby, TheHusband is Shaggy, and I'm Daphne. I tried to tell TheHusband that Daphne was Fred's girlfriend, but he is persistent.

"mama, I'm hot! I need a Popsicle" [TheKid] - upon waking up to an unexpectedly hot morning.

"and I understand she is very busy" [TheChair] of my dept when introducing me to someone. That's good, right? Now I just need to produce something.

Labels:


Comments:
so cute! bunnyhopper sounds like fun.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]