META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Crocodiles & Peeping Toms

Just before we left for BigWestCoastState our digital camera broke, so we had to use the kind that requires actual film be taken to a store and returned a whole day later! (TheKid couldn't understand why he couldn't see the pictures on the back of the camera after we took them - he concluded the camera must be broke.) Anyway, here are a few pictures. The first is a crocodile (or an alligator actually, I think) - we call them all crocodiles because one of my most favorite children's books is about a crocodile, so TheKid knows crocodile. This is why the World Famous Zoo (as they repeatedly remind you) IS worth a $32 ticket - they have underwater/above water tanks for all sorts of animals (hippos, turtles, lots of reptiles, polar bears, etc). Without any doubt, this guy was my favorite. I could have stood there all day.

Maybe we should have named him Tom? Actually, he was just throwing a little fit, not looking up his uncle's girlfriend's dress - I swear. [This is one of the joys of film cameras - you get unexpected silly pictures. With the digital camera surely I'd say, oh gosh he looks like a peeper I should delete it and take another until I get the perfect one.]

Comments:
amphibians, not reptiles foolish. and what a clever title (why thank you apparently, you are welcome apparently)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]