META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Well, I didn't want a deer to steal my parking meter quarters

Went to lovely state park this weekend. The Sister & family joined us. I loved this place, turns out Western Maryland is gorgeous (who knew?). Unfortunately it rained all weekend and TheSister & her husband are a little stressful so I did come back a bit mentally exhausted. NephewHiney is cute cute cute. We went for a nice short hike. We had a run in with 2 skunks. We heard owls hooting. We saw too many deer to count, baby deer, and ones with cute white tails.

Saturday it stormed, it was very windy and rainy. In the middle of the night our car alarm went off. Nice way to wake up for us, the neighboring cabins, and the forest creasture I'm sure! Sorry world. The problem is that our alarm automatically sets and is very difficult to turn off. I guess we just didn't want the deer to steal my parking meter quarters (I have to pay about $3 per day so quarters are heavily guarded around here).

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]