META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Everything and Nothing to Say

I have a lot I'd like to tell you. But I can't. Interviews 2 & 3 are done. I was so hopeful about #2 but I just don't think it is right for me which is too bad because I'd love love love to live there. #3 on the other hand was ridiculously impressive excpet something, not job related. Cryptic, I know.

The academic life (whatever that means) really toys with your self identity. I'm still struggling to allow myself to 1. not be defined by my job but 2. not let long held visions of where and how I'd live define my potential jobs.

Oh, and I now have one more interview and one more phone interview. In case you are keeping count, I correctly guessed 3 of those 5.

Sorry if none of this makes sense. I need more sleep.

Comments:
it's ok, makes sense to you. good luck and i hope you get the best job!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]