META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thursday Confessions

I pulled out right in front of someone yesterday and then (because I am a brilliant driver, I tell ya) I just sat there assuming that the car would drive around me. Of course the driver wasn't looking at me, she was looking off to the side of the road. For reasons completely beyond my comprehension, this did not freak me out at all. My heart did not flutter, my blood pressure did not increase. The other drive looked up and I mouthed "sorry" and she mouthed "what are you doing?" which of course made me think "I haven't the slightest clue lady, oopsy" This was perhaps the most bizarre/dangerous driving incident of my life.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]