META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday Confessions

TheKid and I are flying to visit FriendWithKids (said kids and husband) and FriendWithRestlessLeg. I am bring (lots of) chocolate for the purposes of bribery. Because I'm a good parent like that.

We return Tuesday but I will literally walk out of the gate, exchange 1 suitcase and 1 child for a computer and a new bag, and return through security to catch another flight. I'm going to GradSchoolTown to accept an award. I feel sort of greedy(or something), I received my PhD years ago and I'm still winning awards. I sort of feel like it is someone else's turn for glory (not that it is exactly glorious but whatever). But how can I complain? I am eternally grateful for the insane level of support I receive from BestAdvisorEver. He is THE BAE!

Expect light blogging ahead (not that there has ever been heavy blogging around here in any sense of the word).

Labels:


Comments:
congrats on the award! and good luck with those travels. yikes, that's a quick turnaround!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]