META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Unbearable Excitement!!

I am currently, as we speak (as I type is more accurate I suppose) submitting the revision of MyVeryFavoriteManuscript. Old Famous Dude and I communicated a few more times and his last email said "apparently - That's very helpful; thanks" I am so excited that this is finished I can literally not sit still. I am bouncing.

And the greatest part is that I don't really care all that much if it is accepted or rejected. If it is accepted then I have 2 (that's right, 2!) articles in the Special Issue on my specialization area in Good Journal. But if it is rejected, then I will save it until I get a job and it will count towards tenure. (It will get accepted, it is a very good and very timely paper. But the special issue is on a very tight schedule, so you only get one chance at revision.)

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it...

Comments:
Congratulations!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]