META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Friday, July 21, 2006

SUPERSTAR

I've renamed myself apparently, the SUPERSTAR. You can call me SUPERSTAR for short.

MyVeryFavoriteManuscript was accepted. That alone is pretty exciting. But why superstar status? Because the editor wrote "You have done a terrific job in responding to the editorial comments from the first round and your paper is now exemplary in its clarity and conciseness. Bravo!"

When I read the action letter, I did a little dance and threw myself to the floor. In my office, with my officemates watching. I'm thinking about doing it again right here, right now.

I rock!

Comments:
Yay for you! Congratulations!!
 
Outstanding, SuperStar, you do indeed rock!
 
congrats, that sounds like the best acceptance letter ever!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]