META CONTENT='NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW' NAME='ROBOTS' META CONTENT='NOARCHIVE' NAME='ROBOTS'

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Today Was A Good Day

When I got back from my very fabulous talk I had the following email waiting:

Dear apparently,

PersonInYourArea and I (and others) are very happy that you are

interested in this position. The search committee meets soon and

should have some information to convey regarding your

status in the search around {exact date}.

Chair

UnivIPredicted

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours later when I got home I had this email waiting:

Dear apparently,

We've reviewed your application and I'd like to call and ask a

few questions. When are you available?

Chair

VeryGoodButReligiousSchool


and so it begins, job search3.0


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]